Saturday, November 24, 2018

SKINCARE


SKINCARE

 Majority of girls and women want the healthy and flawless  skin . So they will  keep up to date about skincare and also me . I always doing research about skincare from imanabdulrahim blog and Maisarah Mahmud . THEY INSPIRES US TO FIND THE SKINCARE THAT COMFORTABLE TO THE SKIN.

First and foremost, we need to use cleanser everyday. So basically I am using marykay timewise 3in1 cleanser .it is quite expensive but I use it for a year .So it make me more saving to buy the cleanser.
But now,im using innisfree tea tree foam cleanser because I don’t have money to buy marykay cleanser and I feel so sad . First time im using innisfree make my skin dehydrated and rough. Hmmmm
Image result for innisfree cleanser green tea
Image result for mary kay timewise 3 in 1 cleanser normal to dry reviews 



Maisarah Mahmud said: “hydration is the key”
 Then, I really don’t like toner because my face is dry skin .So from maisarahmahmud vibes, I saw she talking about hada labo toner for dry skin. So the review from the people in twitter make me wanna buy this toner .
 I find out the toner at Watson and it was sale so I grabbed it because the price are affordable from the normal price which is RM62 AND I GOT AT rm42 . SO THIS IS BECAUSE HER VIBES SO I BOUGHT IT TOO…HMMMMM
Before I use hada labo toner, I usually use Neutrogena alcohol free toner to remove  my make up . This toner also make me wanna cry because the dirty at my skin are missing and I feel so  damn fresh.
 Image result for hada labo toner for dry skinImage result for NEUTROGENA FREE ALCOHOL TONER

Next, the serum I got from my father because I got flying colours in matriculation .My father gave this serum because I always tell him that I wanna have Green Tea Seed Serum . Heeeheheehe  . So that why I really loves my father so much . for your information, this serum is the one of the best selling product from innisfree.

Image result for serum innisfree


After that, I  use  marykay timewise age-fighting moisturiser  for a year and I really love it so much .It makes my skin glows and  deep moisture . My sister asks me why my face looks so glow and yeah this moisturiser is the best solution .Heheehe
 Image result for marykay moisturiser for dry skin


Last but not least, I am using sunblock which is Biore UV Perfect protect milk . the price are cheaper than the other sunblock and it easy to bring it together .
Image result for biore milk sunscreen review


No comments:

Post a Comment

APLIKASI KOMPUTER