Sunday, November 25, 2018

INDEPENDENCE DAY




 INDIPENDENCE DAY IN PUTRAJAYA

31/8/2018

At 6.30 am ,my cousin brought me to Dataran Putrajaya to celebrate independence day .
From his house to dataran putrajaya qeuqe with people who want to celebrate together in the morning.
This is y first time watching  live independence performance  and I got to sat on the stage . and I felt s so lucky because I saw our prime minister tun Dr Mahathir and our Sultan Muhammad IV was walking infront the stage and surely I saw the handsome minister who is our Minister of Youth and Sport Syed Syadiq.



Adam with my sister are very happy for our national day . 







 

The men wore the full uniform look so damn handsome and make me wanna have a husband who work like them .


The students wore our  Malaysian traditional clothes for independence day .These show that in Malaysia ,we have various races in Malaysia .



This is my sister who holding our national flag on the stage 




This is so attractive and amazing experience because im standing on the stage and can see it clearly.

The fighter jet  flypast from air force team  showed   the air  performances and the arrangement looked so beautiful when we saw it at the sky . 







This is the nation security  assets and the equipment from 
nationalisme segmen .




No comments:

Post a Comment

APLIKASI KOMPUTER