Saturday, December 22, 2018

DECENDANTS OF THE SUN



I can finally say I watched Descendants of the Sun and now I understand why people like this drama so much. I have been repeat 4 time for this movie . The acting was outstanding and also way too many good look
The relationship between Seo Dae Young and Yoon Myung Ju was different than most. Yoon Myung Ju would do anything and not give up to be with the man she loved. Master Sergeant and First Lieutenant forever!

I absolutely love the bromance between Seo Dae Young and Yoo Si Jin. They are best friends that had each other's back in war and with girl situations. The writers try to get us to think they die in the end but I knew they weren't like don't even try people.

Oh my goodness don't even get me started on Yoo Si Jun, I love this character. This character seems intense and difficult to play but Song Joong Ki got him down. Yoo Si Jun is boyfriend material... why? because he is sweet, funny, and bad*ss all at the same time. Also, who doesn't like a man in a uniform?

I thought Kang Mo Yeon was a tough and strong doctor in any difficult situation. I easily get annoyed with any female lead but not with Kang Mo Yeon.

However, when you put Captain Yoo Si Jin and Doctor Kang Mo Yeon together they can easily make your heart flutter. Yoo Si Jin treated Kang Mo Yeon like a damn princess, bless his soul. He called her pretty, beautiful, and sexy even when she was at her worse.

What really irritated me was when they kept breaking up with each other. We all know that they are going to be together in the end. However despite all of that, they are one of the cutest couple ever in dramaland.

Still contemplating whether I should add this to my favorite K-dramas list. 🤔 I probably will because it's just that good. Now I have to watch Song Joong Ki in another drama because, I love his acting and his face look so damn cute 

No comments:

Post a Comment

APLIKASI KOMPUTER